How To Troubleshoot Quicken Error CC-601?
Quicken Error CC-601 is a common error that generally been arisen when Quicken is unable to detect a bank account having a non-zero balance or having any transaction in the last 12 months. Though, you can encounter this specific error code when there is a connectivity issue between the bank and Quicken. In order to annihilate it, you will need to visit your bank’s website and confirm that having an account has had activated within the last 12 months.
After verifying this, you can try again to update your account at a bank. In case, someone is still receiving the same error code i.e., CC-601 while using Quicken Online Services, he/she can land on this page. Here, we provide multiple efficient ways to fix this issue in an effortless manner. So, let’s have a brief look at this post!
Quicken Error CC-601 Can Be Caused By
- A temporary connectivity issue was established between Bank and Quicken
- If the bank account doesn’t have any activity from the last 12 months
Couple Of Guidelines to Fix Quicken Error CC-601
The process to eradicate Quicken Error CC-601 can be complex or nasty for the one who has having lack of technical knowledge. So, those who encounter this error and don’t know how to terminate it, are suggested to keep their eyes feasted on the below-noted instructions which are very easy to perform on their own.
Step 1: Wait 12- 24 Hours
If the bank’s server is down and at the same time you try to update your accounts, then there is a high chance of getting Quicken Error CC-601. However, there are many causes for the down servers like the Network problem, Power Failure and etc. So, all you require to do is to wait for at least 12-24 hours as the server may frequently work at great speed automatically and hence the error can get resolved. Additionally, you can follow the Quicken community for further updates.
Step 2: Verify Bank Account Activity
You may have to log in to your bank’s website by entering the accurate credentials into the desired field and then after ensure that your account has the last 12 months of activity available. This may solve the problem related to Quicken.
Once you complete these two above steps, you may not face the same Quicken problem again. If it still exists, proceed further with the next troubleshooting guide.
Step 3: Deactivate And Reactivate Account
Note: Before you start doing this step, make sure that you have created a backup of your Quicken data file. And then let’s begin the following guides:
1. Deactivate Quicken Account
- Open Quicken
- Go to Tools > Account List or press “Ctrl+A” to open the Account List
- Click on Edit for the account that is unable to download transactions in Quicken
- Choose the “Online Services” tab
- Click on Deactivate
- And then at the end tap OK
2. Reactivate Quicken Account
- Open Quicken
- Go to Tools > Account List or press the (Ctrl+A) keys on your keyboard
- Click on Edit for the same account which got deactivated
- Select the Online Services tab
- Click on the “Set up Now…” button
- Quicken prompts you on the screen where you need to type your financial institution credentials ‘Username & Password’
- Click Connect
- In the process to reactivate the account Quicken will show you your account information make sure to LINK your account instead of adding it again
Once you have successfully deactivated and reactivated your Quicken account, it is highly recommended to do a one-step update to ensure each of your accounts updates correctly. In case you have still Quicken Error CC-601, contact Quicken Support.
Dial Helpline Number For One-Stop Solution
Don’t feel bad! If the aforementioned guidelines are not helpful in exterminating Quicken Error CC-601 as there is an expert technician available round the clock at the helpline number. You only have to put a ring on that number and get united with the techie for the aid.