You can use the Quicken Converter only when you are migrated from a Quicken version that is NOT a parallel version of your QuickBooks like Quicken 2016 to QuickBooks Pro, Premier, or Enterprise 2019 Desktop. You may also skip using the Quicken Converter and convert directly to QuickBooks with using the Converter Utility. Moreover, you can also opt for Quicken Phone Support to avail reliable and logical answer of this converting files topic. We have highly educated tech-geeks who work specially to proffer cost-effective remedy.
There are two options in your hand through which you can Convert Quicken File to QuickBooks. And the procedures of both of them are mentioned in this blog. You only need to do is to go through the content carefully and hassle-freely transfer your data from Quicken account to QuickBooks.
Use the Quicken Converter
Before using this tool, make sure no other version of Quicken software is installed in your PC. If it is so, uninstall it from your computer immediately and then download the right one given below:
- Download those version of converter tool which matches the year version of your QuickBooks Desktop
- Now, install and Convert: Follow the below points
- Launch the downloaded Quicken Converter, and then press “Next”
- Press a tick-mark on the checkbox ‘I accept the terms in the license agreement’ to accept the terms and conditions, and then click “Next” button
- To begin the installation of the Quicken Converter, select “Next”, and then click Install
- Select Launch Quicken Converter, then Finish
- Choose I am transferring data from Quicken for Windows, and then select Get Started
- Open a data file located on this computer, and then Select “File”
- Browse to select your Quicken file (.QDF) file and press “OK”
- Select “Convert it” and then hit “OK”
- To save your new Quicken Data File, select Save, then select “Exit”
Once your file is upgraded to a compatible version of Quicken, you can now start converting. One more method is there to make conversion of your file or data. To know about that, follow the below points:
- Use the Conversion Utility
Convert your Quicken file using the Conversion Utility in QuickBooks Desktop with the help of noted steps:
- First go to File > Utilities > Convert, and then opt for Quicken
- Select the Quicken file (.QDF) that whichever you want to covert
- The Conversion Utility will guide you in detail when you press F1
Once you go through the above noted instructions carefully, you can convert the Quicken File to the QuickBooks. But if still getting failed in doing conversion, then undoubtedly call at Quicken Technical Support Number. Your call will be answered by the techies who are proficient enough to cope-up all the technically related glitches.