Confused About Which Quicken Is Best for You? Let us Help
Quicken is the best way to control your finances. It meets all your needs and does so in style. For more than 30 years, Quicken has been the best-selling and most comprehensive personal finance software in the US.
They have won multiple awards for the solutions they cater to the large array of financial needs and device preferences. They also have a robust setup of customer support due to which no query goes unheard and all the customers remain satisfied in the end.
Quicken’s customer retentivity is second to none because of the aspect of service. There can be multiple versions but it goes without saying that the service of them all is the same.
The multiple versions might get you confused. That is where we come in. In this blog, we will be answering the question put up by many, and that is “Which Quicken Is Best for You?”.
Which Quicken Is Best for You? A Detailed Analysis
If you are a user of MS Windows:
To Enhance your finances and investments
Quicken Premier is the most valuable and comprehensive solution if you want to manage your finances and increase your investments. It offers all the tracking and planning tools along with advanced features for adding to your investments, paying bills, and premium customer support. It is a high-quality personal finance software that helps you simplify your own finances, taxes, investments, and more. You’ll be able to take advantage of Premier’s advanced investing features to understand how your money is performing because of its analysis and activity report.
- Includes all features of Quicken premier in addition to more investing features
- Simplifies filing your taxes and managing your investments
- You can pay directly, and receive priority access to official customer support
- Enjoy advantages of advanced investing features, including an investment performance analysis
Manage home, business & rentals
Quicken Home & Business has all the features needed to manage personal finances and small business/rental property. One can track payable and receivable accounts, send invoices, create rental reminders and receipts, and even track taxes for these business needs.
- With Includes all features of Quicken Deluxe plus many more small business and rental property management features
- Simple to categorize and separate personal & business expenses
- Track the business profit/loss, identify tax-deductible expenses, and run Schedule C & E reports to make tax time simpler
- Create and email custom estimates or invoices with payment links, and save business & rental documents directly to Quicken
Manage your finances
Quicken Deluxe Is the most popular solution for planning, tracking, and managing all finances in one place. It gives the ability to track almost any type of personal account and to do future planning and Quicken Deluxe enables one to track loans, investments, and retirement accounts. One can also plan for reducing debt, saving money, and preparing for your retirement.
- Provides money management and budgeting tools to help you watch your spending and increase your savings
- Reflects where you’re spending and helps you see where to save
- It has a more accurate auto categorization
- Brings accounts together all in one place and helps you set budgeting and savings goals
- Helps you stay on top of bills and avoid late fees with the help of alerts on upcoming payments
If you are a User of Mac
Maximize your finances and investments
Quicken Premier is the most valuable and comprehensive solution if you want to manage your finances and increase your investments. It offers all the tracking and planning tools along with advanced features for adding to your investments, paying bills, and premium customer support.
- Includes all features of Quicken Deluxe plus many more investing features
- Simplifies taxes and investments
- Bill directly in Quicken without any cost, plus priority access to official Quicken customer support
- Includes advanced investing features, like investment performance analysis & investment activity report
Manage all your finances
Quicken Starter is for basic budgeting and managing your bills. You can sync to your bank accounts for automated budgeting.
- Includes all features of Quicken Starter plus and more popular money management features
- Download transactions from accounts for retirement, loan & investment automatically
- Create annual budgets with the ability to customize goals month by month
- Supervise how to pay off loans faster, save by tracking principal, and interest payments
Also Read: How To Download PayPal Into Quicken?
If you Don’t Want a Use a Desktop Tool
Simplifi (pun intended) all your finances
The newest app to hit the market, by Quicken is SIMPLIFI. It is for those who prefer to manage their finances on the mobile/web. NY Times Wirecutter has declared it to be the best Budgeting App, for two consecutive years. This app helps you stay on top of your finances in under 5 minutes per week.
The Simplifi has a robust web interface with the same functionality as the mobile version. Simplifi can be used to do all key financial tasks. It can track all finances from loans to investments, notify about upcoming bills, monitor spending by category, get timely alerts, and set up savings goals.
- Unmatched convenience with mobile devices
- Seamless support for a smaller screen
- Inculcates all features of the desktop apps to ensure you don’t miss out on anything
To sum it all up, there are multiple versions of Quicken. Each has an advantage of its own, and shortcomings as well. Go through the blog to decide which version is the best for you. It would help you take a decisive call and obtain an answer to the question “Which Quicken Is Best for You?”. Don’t forget to use Simplifi if you prefer mobile devices.