Really! Your, Quicken Won’t Open After Installing Windows Latest Update? Have you skipped some steps while installing the latest updated version of Windows? Don’t you remember whether you have skipped or not?
If really not, then don’t get panicked! Follow the below steps:
- Uninstall the previously installed version and then re-install it properly.
- Open your Quicken account
- Complete the financial task which was pending.
It is 100% guaranteed that Quicken will be able to open and work freely.
You can get all the information about the installation procedure at www.quicken.com. Therefore, instead of wagging off just tap on the given link and perform the entire task carefully.
Now, you need to log in with your personal Id to access it.
Reset Your Quicken ID and Password, follow the below-provided steps:
- First of all, click on the Quicken log in official page and then click on ‘I Forget my Password’ option
- Next, enter your Quicken ID and then click on "submit"
- Now, enter 6 digit codes and enter the new password. Just write it down somewhere so that you don’t forget it again.
Steps to Fix “Quicken Won’t Open” Issue After Installing Windows Latest Update
Follow the below-given procedure step-by-step and try to eradicate this annoying issue from your Windows:
Step 1. Restart Your System
- Firstly, click on the Start button or Windows icon on your computer
- Select Restart option to restart your PC.
Step 2. Reinstall the Update Patch
- To get back your Quicken account opened, you need to select your Quicken version year and then download and install the “Mondo patch”.
- Once you install the patch completely, restart your computer.
Step 3. Try to Open Quicken Without A Data File
If the above method gets failed in removing the issue, then follow the below-given instructions:
- To do this, first of all, hold the key “Ctrl + Shift” on your keyboard and then press double-click on the Quicken icon. Hold down these Ctrl + Shift keys until Quicken opens with a blank screen
- If this happens, then there may be an issue with the data file that’s keeping Quicken from opening properly. Just follow these steps to restore a backup file
- After that you need to validate the restored backup file by going to File> File Operations> Validate and Repair
- And finally, check the Validate file and click OK
Step 4. Disable anti-virus and firewall temporarily
Maybe your Quicken is not opening because of some issues caused by Anti-virus software installed on your computer. You need to disable it if you have not incorporated Quicken as a safeguard.
Step 5. Uninstall and Reinstall
At last, you can try to solve the issue, by uninstalling the app and then again reinstalling.
You can see above, we have given you the easiest possible solution or ways of exterminating the ‘Quicken Won’t Open’ issue. If still you got failed in doing so, then you take the help of Quicken Support connoisseurs to fix this issue.