Really! Your, Quicken Won’t Open After Installing Windows Latest Update? Have you skipped some steps while installing the latest updated version of Windows? Don’t you remember whether you have skipped or not? If really not, then don’t get panicked! Just uninstall that installed version and then re-install it properly. After doing that, open your Quicken account and complete the financial task which was pending. It is 100% guaranteed that Quicken will be able to open and work freely. You can get the all in all information about installation procedure at www.quicken.com. Therefore, instead wagging off just tap on the given link and perform the entire task carefully.
Before starting to do anything, you should keep one thing in mind that the current version of Quicken is likely to have some issues. Well, there is no doubt that Quicken is a very secured and safe path to access personal and professional financial records. Therefore, you need to log in with your personal Id to access it. In case you have forgotten your Quicken ID and password follow the below provided steps:
- First of all, click on the Quicken log in official page and then click on ‘I Forget my Password’ option
- Next, enter your Quicken ID and then click on "submit"
- Now, enter 6 digit codes and enter the new password. Just write it down somewhere so that you don’t forget it again
Solutions to Fix Quicken Won’t Open After Installing Windows Latest Update
Perform the below given procedure step by step and try to eradicate this annoying issue from your Windows:
- Reinstall the Update Patch
To get back your Quicken account opened, you need to select your Quicken version year and then download and install the “Mondo patch”. Once you install the patch completely, restart your computer.
- Try to Open Quicken Without A Data File
If the above method gets failed in removing the issue, then follow the below given instructions:
- To do this, first of all hold the key “Ctrl + Shift” on your keyboard and then press double-click on the Quicken icon. Hold down these Ctrl + Shift keys until Quicken opens with a blank screen
- If this happens, then there may be an issue with the data file that’s keeping Quicken from opening properly. Just follow these steps to restore a backup file
- After that you need to validate the restored backup file by going to File> File Operations> Validate and Repair
- And finally, check the Validate file and click OK
You can see above the easiest possible solution or ways of exterminating Quicken Won’t Open issue. But if still you got failed in doing so, then there is one more easier way to fix this problem. That one is to lend a hand with deft engineers via Quicken Customer Service and make one-to-one communication with them. They will direct you all the desired steps at an ease manner so that you can perform and frequently open Quicken software in your Windows screen.