The Quicken error CC-508 takes place, while downloading your bank transaction information from bank to your Quicken software. This error may take place, while your bank is attempting to promote your personal details or attempting to update them. Whatever the reason is behind this error code, you can fix this error code by following all these steps explained by the experts. In addition, you can call Quicken support team available round the clock to guide you step by step.
Major Causes of Quicken error CC-508
Quicken is the most powerful software for businesses and individuals that update their accounting details on a regular basis. If you’re facing some problems, while downloading your personal data from your bank with the aid of Quicken for windows software, you can inspect the reasons. If you want to know more reasons, you can call at Quicken customer service phone number to connect with certified Quicken experts instantly.
- Quicken is not up-to- date
- Quicken file that you’ve downloaded, having issues
- You must refresh your online financial details
- You haven’t verified that your bank credentials.
Three easy instructions to fix Quicken error CC-508
You can follow three simple instructions to resolve Quicken error CC-508 codes. You should follow the steps by one by one. In the case of any issues, you can visit at quicken.com/support team instantly.
Step1- Check carefully that Quicken is up-to-date
- You should open Quicken software on your computer system
- You have to open “help” button and after that, check carefully for updates
- If your Quicken software is up to date, don’t worry more, in the case, you’re missing the updated version, it will send you a warning to install the newest update of Quicken, the accounting software.
- You have to click on “yes” option to install the newest release
- It will take a few minutes to install the updated version of Quicken software, you can wait for a while or exit the window, the procedure will save.
Step2- Refresh your account information online
- Go to your bank account
- Press “update now” menu correctly (ctrl+alt+U)
- You have to enter your bank password
- Click on “update now” option
- If you can update a bank account, you must follow the similar procedure to update other account that has the similar issue.
Step3- Reactivate/Deactivate Quicken Account
- Go to the “account tools” option and open account listing (Ctrl +A)
- You have to click on “edit” button on the account that displays the error code
- Click on “online services” option
- Then Click on “deactivate” option
- Click on “yes” option
- After that, click on “done” button
To confirm your Quicken files, you can follow all these instructions-
- Go to the option, open file>file operation> confirm and repair option
- Make sure the confirm files
- Click on “ok” button
- Click on “yes” button to save the transactions
For reactivating the Quicken account again, you can follow below the instructions-
- Go to the option and tools, you need to open account listing (Ctrl+A)
- You have to click on “edit” button on the account that shows up the error code
- You have to click on “online services” option and click on “set up” button now
- Enter your bank login information
- Save password
- Then, click on “connect” option
- Click on “next” option
- Finally, you can go for finish option. Thus by dialing at Quicken Support phone number +1-888-817-0312, you can get the best solutions, if you have any other issues related to Quicken.