Resolve Quicken Error cc-508 in Simple 3 Steps
The Quicken error CC-508 takes place while downloading your bank transaction information from the bank to your Quicken software. This error may take place, while your bank is attempting to promote your personal details or attempting to update them. Whatever the reason behind this error code, you can fix this error code by following all these steps explained by the experts. In addition, you can call the Quicken support team available round the clock to guide you step by step.
Major Causes of Quicken Error CC-508
Quicken is the most powerful software for businesses and individuals that update their accounting details on a regular basis. If you’re facing some problems, while downloading your personal data from your bank with the aid of Quicken for Windows software, you can inspect the reasons. If you want to know more reasons, you can call Quicken’s customer service phone number to connect with certified Quicken experts instantly.
- Quicken is not up-to-date
- Quicken file that you’ve downloaded, having issues
- You must refresh your online financial details
- You haven’t verified your bank credentials.
Steps to Fix Quicken Error CC-508
You can follow three simple instructions to resolve Quicken error CC-508 codes. You should follow the steps one by one. In the case of any issues, you can visit quicken.com/support team instantly.
Step 1: Check carefully that Quicken is up-to-date
- You should open Quicken software on your computer system
- You have to open the “help” button and after that, check carefully for updates
- If your Quicken software is up to date, don’t worry more, in case, you’re missing the updated version, it will send you a warning to install the newest update of Quicken, the accounting software.
- You have to click on the “yes” option to install the newest release
- It will take a few minutes to install the updated version of Quicken software, you can wait for a while or exit the window, and the procedure will save.
Step 2: Refresh your account information online
- Go to your bank account
- Press the “update now” menu correctly (ctrl+alt+U)
- You have to enter your bank password
- Click on the “update now” option
- If you can update a bank account, you must follow a similar procedure to update another account that has a similar issue.
Step 3: Reactivate/Deactivate Quicken Account
- Go to the “account tools” option and open the account listing (Ctrl +A)
- You have to click on the “edit” button on the account that displays the error code
- Click on the “online services” option
- Then Click on the “deactivate” option
- Click on “Yes” option
- After that, click on the “done” button
To confirm your Quicken files, you can follow all these instructions-
- Go to the option, open file>file operation> confirm and repair option
- Make sure the confirmed files
- Click on the “ok” button
- Click on the “yes” button to save the transactions
For reactivating the Quicken account again, follow the below instructions
- Go to the option and tools, you need to open the account listing (Ctrl+A)
- You have to click on the “edit” button on the account that shows up the error code
- You have to click on the “online services” option and click on the “set up” button now
- Enter your bank login information
- Save password
- Then, click on “Connect” option
- Click on the “next” option
- Finally, you can go for the finish option.
Thus by dialing at Quicken Support phone number, you can get the best solutions, if you have any other issues related to Quicken.