An Overview Of The Quicken Bill Pay Reviews For The Year Of 2022
Quicken bill pay is an online bill-paying service that works in sync with the Quicken finance software. There is no need to have Quicken established on your computer to use the Quicken Bill Pay Service. You can directly access this add-on by logging into the website of Quicken Bill Pay. We would like to add that Quicken Bill Pay was enhanced by Intuit. Yes, it’s the same company that runs PayTrust online bill pay service.
You get the facility to send payments to anyone like your friends, acquaintances, family members, etc, in any country especially in the US by using the Quicken software and website. Although, the Quicken software itself is not required to use the Quicken bill pay service. However, it does not alert you of forthcoming bills.
Also Visit: How to Troubleshoot Quicken Error CC-503?
This blog covers the reviews on Quicken bill pay, which help you understand the benefits of using the feature. It also covers the procedure of using the same.
An Overview of Quicken Online Bill Pay Reviews –
You can use your funds in 10 different accounts to pay your bills by using the Quicken Online bill payment service. You can also transfer your coffers from one account to another. When you make a Quicken bill pay account, enter your Quicken Desktop software personally. This will make it easy for you to find when and where your funds have gone. All this is available for a nominal monthly fee. It is safe to assume that these features enhance the reviews on Quicken bill pay.
You need not worry about forgetting to pay on due dates because this software allows you to email notifications when your bills arrive and you can easily see the amount which is due. It does not alert you of the next bills. If you get confused regarding how to pay your bills, with the latest in SSL encryption technology, Quicken sends payment instructions through a secure internet connection.
It is safe to assume that these features enhance the Quicken online bill pay reviews.
Quicken Bill Pay – The Ease with Handling Your Account:
Quicken Bill Pay is easy to use if you have a good setup. The SSL encryption technology is protected with a password, related to Quicken issues. If you once enter your account information and set your payment criteria, Quicken starts creating the payment data for you. There is also the option to make the payments manually, that is if you want to do so. Quicken also guarantees that your payment reaches the other person on time. A late fee of up to $50 is also charged.
Other than that, Quicken justifies support for a number of systems. These include Windows, Mac, and mint.com. However, all features are not available in the Mac version. If there is any problem with your software and face a Quicken bill pay error OL-393-a or you need help to start, then you can go to the Quicken support tab and also view the different types of solutions which are published there.
Quicken provides a 24 hours phone support service. One can contact Quicken anytime, via email, online chat, and phone. If you go to Quicken’s contact page, there are ejective waiting times for chat and phone so that you can decide how many times you can wait. Quicken has different programs to magnify your online bill pay, save and invest. These programs tell you how to start saving your money.
Working of the Quicken Bill Pay Service:
Now that you have an idea of the features and the Quicken bill pay reviews, we will now inform the work. Let us proceed.
Quicken for Windows
- One can receive and pay his/her bills through Quicken using the Quicken software;
- Go to the Quicken tool menu, select Quicken Bill pay, and then select pay bills in Quicken;
- Select the person or company you want to pay to, then click on Enter;
- Enter the date on which you need to pay a bill and the amount also;
- Click the Enter button, after that prepare your bill;
- Click the Update button so that the Quicken Bill updates your payment.
In order to pay your bills on the web using the website:
- Open the Quicken Bill pay website, and enter your customer ID and PIN;
- Then click on the “make a payment to payee” link, and then select the person or company to which you need to pay;
- Enter the date you need a bill to be paid and the amount which you want to pay;
- Then click the “make payment” button.
Info: There are different types of companies that can be paid through the Quicken Bill Pay. Up to 20 bill payments can be made at the cost of $9.95 per month. After that limit is reached, $2.49 is the cost of each additional five bills.
Also Read: How to Change Quicken Password?
Bonus: A List of Relevant Features –
- When your bills arrive, you receive notifications via email. This makes it easier for you to get notified and clear the payments.
- You can set up repeating payments for bills that vary from month to month.
- The full details for every bill can be seen on the application. Allowing you to note details.
- 10 different accounts can be used to pay your bills. This adds a new dimension of convenience.
- Quicken guarantees that your payment reaches on time and accurately. The late fee is up to $50. You can sleep comfortably when you’re using the Quicken Bill Pay Service.
To sum it all up, the Quicken bill pay service is one of the best features offered by the company. It’s easy to use, reliable, and offers unmatched flexibility, and convenience. The Quicken bill pay reviews are just a reflection of what the service has offered to the excellent consumer base it has.