How to Fix Quicken Error ol-294-a Online?
Quicken provides a wide range of services for both Windows and Mac operating systems including Quicken Home & Business, Quicken Premier, Quicken Rental Property Manager, Quicken Starter, and Quicken Deluxe. Quicken error OL-294-a generally occurs when Quicken doesn’t receive the response from the server when using an online service. The error may also occur if you have not updated your Quicken driver to the latest version. If you need a quick solution to the problem then contact Quicken Customer Support. You can also apply the given solution to fix the problem.
What reasons Quicken error ol-294-a?
Following are the most communal reasons for meeting this Quicken error ol-294-a
- Impermanent server issue.
- Improper activation of online facilities.
- Unseemly password credentials.
Resolution of Quicken error ol-294-a
Also Read: Fix Quicken Error Ol-362-A In 2 Simple Steps
Method 1: Verify your account services in Quicken
A financial institution is providing bill payment service, make sure you have signed up for the bill payment.
(If you don’t take a Quicken Bill Pay account but have started your account in Quicken for the package, the server will not identify the non-existent login and re-occurrence this error. Make sure you make the essential vicissitudes to be able to use the package normally).
- Go to the tool menu on the taskbar.
- Select the account list from the drop-down menu.
- Click on “Edit” and confirm your account details in the dialogue box that seems on your screen later.
- Prudently go through the account facilities provided by your financial institution.
- Make the essential changes.
- Now, click on the Tools menu again. Make sure to click on the option “one step update”
Method 2: Update the PIN vault
- If you use the Password Vault, its requirements are to be updated with the changes you’ve made before. Shadow the steps are given underneath to do so.
- The vault password can be updated at once for all the accounts. It can similarly be reset, updated, and detached at once for all accounts.
- Open the Quicken program and go to Tools.
- Navigate to Password Vault.
- Click on Reset Vault.
- Enter the new PIN and confirm the changes in the prompts
Method 3: Explain your online account info
- Go to your account register.
- Navigate to the “Actions” icon at the topmost of the screen or use the shortcut “Ctrl + Shift + N”.
- Now, select and click on “Update Now”.
- Sensibly follow the on-screen commands to correctly complete the update.
- Repeat the steps given above for all the financial institutions experiencing this error.
If none of the steps given above helps solve Quicken error OL-294-a problem, contact Quicken customer service for further assistance. We provide a Quicken Support number, for our customer assistance. Our customer service is always available to help you and solve your problem within a short period of time. We provide our service 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.