Like other applications, Quicken software is also needed to be updated time to time to grab the current features. Once you update your Quicken account, you can manage and organize the various documentation works in most steady and relevant manner. But it is also the fact that while downloading the transactions or installing an update account in Quicken, few technical glitches could be encountered. One common error can be faced by you is Quicken CP Script Error 160 when attempting to update accounts in Quicken via Quicken Connect connection method. It is a connectivity error exactly displayed like: CP_SCRIPT_ERROR:160 in Quicken. In order to efficiently get rid of it, you simply have to switch the connection type.
For more info you can walk through the post. In this guide, you will find some fruitful guidelines in terms of dealing with such a Quicken connectivity issue. So, without any delay, read the blog!
Quicken by default choose Quicken Connect as a connection type but if your financial institution does support Direct Connect, it’s great to connect with it directly without any hassle. But if switching the connection type doesn’t help you out in eliminating Quicken CP Script Error 160, try to reactivate your account. This may solve your problem.
Steps To Fix Quicken CP Script Error 160
Go through the simple instructions mentioned underneath in order To Fix Quicken CP Script Error 160. Let’s begin with the step-by-step guides properly:
Step 1: Deactivate Your Account
Learn the right ways to troubleshoot Quicken CP Script Error 160:
- First launch Quicken
- Now, click on the “Account name”
- Click on the “Settings” tab at the bottom right side corner
- In the next window, give a click on the “Troubleshooting” option
- After that, click on “Deactivate Downloads”
- At the end, click “Save” button to make changes successfully done
NOTE: If your bank supports both the connection methods that is Quicken Connect and Direct Connect, then opt for the Direct Connect method in the process to reactivate the account. But if your bank only supports Quicken Connect as a connection type, then you can reactivate the account using the same connection method.
Step 2: Reactivate The Account
Below noted guided instructions are going to be very much helpful for you in order to Quicken account reactivation. Therefore, despite wandering everywhere, keep your eyes feat on the given steps:
- First, launch Quicken
- Then, locate the account you would like to deactivate and hence click on the Deactivated account
- Afterwards, click on the “Settings” tab at the bottom right corner of the Window screen
- Click on the “Setup Transaction Download” tab
- Now type the name of your bank
- In the next procedure, you may be asked for choosing a connection type in between Quicken Connect and Direct Connect. If Direct Connect is available, use it to connect your account
- Then after, enter your bank Username and Password
- In the account reactivation procedure, Quicken will show you your account information
- Make sure to LINK your account instead of adding it again
Contact To Highly Expert Techies To Instantly Solve Your Problem
Don’t get disappointed if you carefully read out the afore-mentioned content and follow the provided directions but unfortunately yet unable to eradicate Quicken CP Script Error 160. We have technical squad working day to night continuously to always proffer world-class remedy at doorstep. So, make direct connection to them visit Quicken.com/support. No matter how much difficulty level of your problem is, will be annihilated in just a second as they are experienced and well-educated.