Is an error Quicken Online Service is Unavailable keeps popping up frequently? Does it happen during a One Step Update or while adding a new account or occurring just on the renewal date? Well, that’s a pretty common issue which most Quicken users come across. It may be due to a down Quicken server which sometimes resolves within a few minutes or a misconfigured Quicken settings that require thorough troubleshooting. Facing a similar challenge? Fortunately, you have landed on the right page, where you will get a hassle-free solution to an unavailable Quicken online service. Read it till the end…
Is your Quicken Online Service is Unavailable? Do these settings before troubleshooting
Before troubleshooting the error, you will need to do a few settings in Quicken such as creating a Quicken file back up and updating your Quicken to the latest version. Here are the complete steps that you will have to follow.
Create a backup of your Quicken files (It will prevent Quicken files from missing)
- Launch Quicken on your computer.
- Click the file tab and click backup and restore.
- Now choose the option backup Quicken file.
- Lastly, keep following the on-screen structures to create a backup of Quicken files.
Update Quicken to the latest release
- Again launch Quickenon your computer.
- Click the help tab.
- Go to check for updates section.
- Now click yes to initiate the Quicken update.
- Wait for some time for Quicken to get updated.
Quick steps to resolving Quicken Online Service Unavailable error
Once you are done with creating a Quicken file backup and updating it to the latest version, it’s time to take the necessary measures to resolve the online service available problem. Follow the below steps in their given order to eliminate the issues.
Step 1. Sign out and Sign in again to Quicken (Highly effective solution)
Why we have written it as “highly effective” because most users have resolved the Quicken Online Service is Unavailable error by using this step only and without having to uninstall reinstall Quicken. Here are the steps.
- Open Quickenon your computer.
- Click the edit tab and select preferences from the list.
- Now click Quicken ID, mobile, and alerts menu.
- On the right-hand panel, click Sign in as a different user.
- Enter your Quicken ID and password and click sign in.
- Once you land on the Quicken home page, click sign out.
- Now you will have to re-login to your Quicken account using the same Quicken ID and password.
Step 2. Reinstall Quicken
If signing in as a different user doesn’t resolve the problem, then you will have to uninstall and reinstall Quicken. Here are the instructions.
Uninstall Quicken first
- Open Control Panel on your computer and go to programs and features.
- Locate Quicken, click the Quicken icon, and click uninstall.
- Click yes to confirm the uninstallation.
Reinstall bug-free Quicken from the Quicken.com website
- Navigate to www.Quicken.com.
- Login to your Quicken account.
- Locate the Plan Details section and click Download for Windows.
- Click the install now option and enter a six-digit verification code to proceed with Quicken reinstallation.
Still, Quicken Online Service is Unavailable pops up on the screen? Get Quicken help
We are not just limited to writing a troubleshooting guide for Quicken fixes. If you are still facing a Quicken Online Service is Unavailable error then you can straight away contact our Quicken support team for further assistance. We assure you of the best Quicken online support from our Quicken experts. Call us today!