Quicken INC developed a personal finance management tool, quicken for small businesses to manage their finances. Owing to its number of astonishing features, quicken is famous among the clients. But, sometimes you face Quicken Error CC-506 and quicken is not able to recognize your quicken account in which all your downloaded information is present.
The reason behind this quicken error cc-506 could be anything, like account at your financial institution has been closed or your nickname may get changed. However, you don’t need to worry, as you can take help from well-known professionals by dialing Quicken Helpline Number. They will properly guide wipe-out this error and bring quicken back to its running state.
To do the same you can also try 3 steps solution that is stated below:
Step 1: Update Quicken to its latest released version
- Open Quicken and go to start menu.
- From the tools menu, tap on one step update.
- If an update is available, then update it via following on-screen information.
Try to run your accounts again, but if the issue still remain, then follow the below procedure.
Step 2: Change your account information
- Go for account register and select the Actions gear icon at the top of your screen or press Ctrl + Shift + N.
- Choose Update Now.
- Pursue on-screen instructions until the update doesn’t completed.
Now, run your accounts again, if the problem still persists, go on with the below procedures:
Step 3: Disable all accounts for quicken and then force it to discover all available accounts:
- For this, in Quicken, open Account List by pressing Ctrl + A.
- At the bottom of this list, select the show hidden accounts checkbox.
- Edit each account with this app.
- Hit the General tab and clear any info displayed in the account/routing number and financial institution fields.
- Close the Account List, when all done.
- Close and then re-open Quicken.
- At the bottom of the account bar, tap on the Add account button.
- Walk through this process, until you reached at the screen where Quicken shows the accounts discovered at the financial institution.
- Now, very cautiously link each of the found accounts with the suitable account you previously have setup in Quicken.
Disable or deactivate all the closed accounts from quicken. After trying above methods, if the problem still remains as same before, then you might consider taking help from tech-savvy person by making a call at Quicken Customer Care Number. As your financial institution can’t solve this issue, but our professionals can within a promised time frame.