Fix Quicken Error OL-221-A in Quick 5 Steps
As Quicken provides you to reduce paperwork with a quick bill pay service, download transactions from the bank, print checks and etc. But sometimes Quicken users face some glitches while accessing this account. You may encounter Quicken Error OL-221-A, or Error OL-221-B while using an online service and unfortunately being a non-tech person unable to cope-up such an issue on their own. You need not be worried at that point as we are offering the link quicken.com/contact-support from where you can get the whole information. Hence, only one click will troubleshoot your error code OL-221-A from your Quicken account.
Steps to Fix Quicken Error OL-221-A
There are basically five possible ways to fix this issue. Here we have mentioned all those methods. Therefore, you only have to walk through all those points carefully and perform the given tasks on your own. After that, you will notice that your Quicken account is working hassle-freely or without any obstacle. Hence, take a glimpse at once:
Step 1: Make Sure That the Latest Version of Quicken is Running
- Open a Quicken account first
- Go to Help > Check for Updates
- Click Yes if an update is available
- Hit OK if it’s already updated
Step 2: Click On the Account in Which You Receive This Error
- Open Quicken
- Go to Tools > One Step Update Summary
- Check the account with this error is presented
- Write the account name with this specific error
- Go to such account and then click on the gear icon on the right-hand side
- Click the “Update Now” button
Step 3: Deactivate/Reactivate the Account
- Go to Tools > Account List
- Click on Edit with such accounts which is presented with this error code
- Click “Online Services” and then tap “Deactivated”
- Hit “Yes” to Confirm
- Press “OK” and then Done
- Give a check on Validate file and then press OK
- Once validation is completed a DATA_LOG notepad display the status of the file
- Go to Tools > Account List
- Click on Edit
- Click on the Online Services tab
- Hit “Set up Now…”
- Type the username and password for your financial institution
- Click Connect
- During reactivation of the account, Quicken will pull up your account information
- Make sure to LINK your account
Step 4: Uninstall/Reinstall Quicken
- Press the “Windows + R” key from the keyboard at the same time and select Run
- Type appwiz.cpl in the search box
- Program and Features window will open and then look for Quicken
- Make a single Click on Quicken
- Click the Uninstall button
- Now follow the on-screen instruction
- Once you have successfully uninstalled Quicken, reinstall it back to the computer via CD or directly from Quicken Website
- Now try to update the accounts in Quicken
Step 5: Wait 24-48 Business Days
Moreover, you can leave work with the Quicken account for around 24-48 days and then after try to work again.
Have you gone through all those above-mentioned steps very carefully? Are still getting the same error code? Feeling blue because of that? If seriously it is, then don’t be disheartened! Just contact experts via Quicken Support Chat instantly and receive a reliable and effective solution in an easier manner.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1 Why won't Quicken connect to my bank?For several reasons, the quicken may not connect to the bank. Of these issues, internet issues are the first ones to check. Then, check your Quicken app and ensure it is updated to the latest release. Next, you can check the bank server by calling the customer care number. Also, check for Quicken account settings and verify the bank account details.
2 How do I resolve Quicken error OL 221 B?You can run disk cleanup to resolve the Quicken runtime error OL 221 B. Before that, please create a backup of your files. 1. You can free up space in your hard drive. 2. Clear the cache of your system and reboot it. 3. You can run Disk cleanup directly from the search bar. Choose your main drive, “Drive C.” >> then select Properties >> tap on the Disk cleanup option.
3 What are the causes of quicken error OL 221 B?A quicken error OL 221 B may occur due to an impartial installation. However, it’s not the sole reason and may appear - 1. An issue with windows registry 2. A quicken-related file is deleted. 3. The Quicken files or Windows files get infected (malware or virus attack). 4. Windows is not updated or 5. Quicken software is outdated.
4 Can I Troubleshoot Quicken error OL 221 B?The quicken error OL 221 B is a run-time error. Therefore, find the program and end its process via the task manager. For that, open the Task Manager on your computer. Then, tap on the tab "Processes." Now, find Quicken. Tap on it and choose the end process option. Besides that, you can also update or reinstall the program.
5 How do I sync Quicken with my bank account?First, configure Quicken Mobile Sync on your desktop. For that, open Quicken and select the Web tab. Now, click the Get Started option. After that, choose the accounts you wish to sync on your desktop. Now, enter your bank password(s) and tap "done." In the Accounts Synced dialog box, select Done. Remember that Quicken only provides the latest information and does not create a backup.